Consultation Services We will visit your site and discuss your specific site needs and how we can help you. If you are planning a project we can take soil samples and then complete it with a follow up on soil recommendations and or plants for specific beds.
- Evaluate site (habitat, clients needs)
- One-on-one planning to inform scope of work
Seasonal or Year-Round Maintenance Services We set up regular visits based on your objectives and budget. Let us maintain and monitor your yard to keep it beautiful, healthy and thriving. You will also learn to build your own soil, that naturally feeds your plants. Goodbye synthetic anti-biotic fertilizers.
- Lawn mowing and edging
- Irrigation blowouts and insulation
- Irrigation problem diagnosis and repair
- Soil Sampling, amending
- Fuels reduction (removing ladder fuels, pruning, spacing, etc.)
- Light seasonal pruning (Fall, Winter, Spring)
- Plant and soil problem diagnosis
- Compost, mulching
- Clean-up (Weeding, pruning, etc.)
- Snow Plowing and other Winter Services
Design & Installation Services Are you starting with a blank slate? Or do you need to restore your native landscape? We offer complete design service including a hand rendering of your landscape plan (a work of art!), irrigation installation, and planting services. We are also a fully licensed irrigation company.
- Construct a rain garden
- Identify appropriate planting zones and plant natives
- Remove or shrink sod
- Install irrigation systems (sprays, drip, valve boxes, piping, etc.)
- Hardscaping (stairs, trails, rock-gardening, raised beds, etc.)
Check out our photo gallery for a taste of what we do, or schedule a visit at our: Demo Garden. Everyone is welcome to tour our demo garden in Bend, OR. It is a half acre lot, which is part native flora, vegetable, accessible, permaculture, xeriscape and funky artistic with refurbished materials. See how we collect and conserve water with multiple rain gardens and cisterns. Consulting rates apply but are waived if you become a client.
For Service Rates, see the Getting Started page